Sinister: Ease your shaved head into the sea !

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Thu Nov 5 11:41:50 GMT 1998

Andre wrote :
>Listen to this!  I just saw Stuart M (who just got back from the US to cut
>the new EP) walking down Hyndland Rd, and I must say: OUR ELF BOY WITH ROSY
>CHEEKS IS NOT THE SAME ANYMORE!  Maybe B&S's newfound fame in the US
>finally got to him and B&S decided to go arena rock, but Struan changed his
>looks drastically.  Besides the aforementioned silver pants, he was wearing
>a long-sleeved black shirt with a silver star and the word "zero" written
>on it!  And here comes the worse part: STRUAN SHAVED HIS HEAD!!!

Is Struan also the new name of Shaved Stuart ?
Oh god !
If someone tell now that Isobel has got green hair, I will eat living frogs
with my tea every morning till the end of my life!
David, Katrina, please tell us that this story is not true.
I am sooooo sad that I will...I will... shave my head TOO !!!!

Philippe, who had a stoke