Sinister: gargantuan

brad parachute at xxx.net
Thu Nov 5 11:27:23 GMT 1998

some cockhead wrote:

> if any of you ladies are looking for a crush my nickname here at home > is "dirk"     -robbie

notice he said "at home". his mother feels really bad for him because he
has no friends, so she makes him feel better by complimenting the size
of his manhood. "that's okay dirky baby....let mama see what you're
packing"

his sister told when friends come over and someone accidentally calls
him "robbie" he gets all upset and whiny and cries "i told you to call
me dirk. don't make me look like an ass in front of company, dad"

when he's not around, all his friends call him "dork". well, i do, at
least.

i don't have much else to say. i just felt like speaking poorly of a
slack motherfucker who has yet to return my mojave 3 cd that he borrowed
about a month ago.

-brad