Sinister: Ease your shaved head into the sea !

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 5 11:41:59 GMT 1998

Is Struan also the new name of Shaved Stuart ?
Oh god !

Is it possible that Andre may not have seen Stuart on Hyndland road at all,
and it was perhaps Duncan Goodhew, Telly Savalas or maybe even Yul Brynner
(Oooon may be able to sort us out on that one). As far as I'm aware they're
still in America, the word last night from Anne I believe was that the
newest megastar in the B+S camp, DJ Doctor Divine "the Spinmaster"
Symington was coming back on Saturday the 7th from America, as is Mick from
whom the date the 7th came completely separately. I'm sure Ian will be able
to confirm this one... so unless Stuart came back separately from all the
rest, I think it's basically definite that Andre actually saw someone else
who was famous and bald, such as perhaps Errol Brown from Hot Chocolate.

  We went to see Air last night at the Fruitmarket in Glasgow, and it were
great, keep up the good work frogs! They did wind up playing bits from
"Funkytown" by Lipps Inc. and "Are Friends Electric?" by Gary Numan, plus a
strange version of Tomorrow Never Knows, but their own stuff was definitely
the best, really good. The frogs really have it wrapped up at the moment
with the liked of Air, Kid Loco, Motorbass, La Funk Mob, Daft Punk etc,
really great. Tag will be loving it, cause as we all know he's a huge fan
of French music, like Jean Michelle Jarre, and Johnny Halliday.

  Mick McMick, you would be wise to believe the young lad Leonard when he
says that B+S did indeed play Turn Turn Turn at the church, we've got a
tape of it for a kick off - or at least, it's a tape of me and Chris
singing along to the hymn but strategically substituting rude words along
the way.

  Carrick, I think your hair worries are now over, looking like Roger
Daltrey just after he stopped using Dippety Doo, and like Chris Hillman
stopped the perhaps slightly more dangerous tack of ironing his hair, thet
both looked cool, for all that though, I still think you should go for the
70's Daltrey look, where you could grow your hair longer, dress up as a red
indian and affect a kind of marching on the spot dance whilst walking down
the street. Indeed Peter, sorry to be late on this one but Matey boy Keith
Moon did indeed collapse at the cow palace, this was because some bloke
offered him a drug which he said was a very strong animal tranquilizer, he
was told to take only half of it, but of course he shouts "Rubbish! I'm
Keith Moon" and necks the whole thing. Later it is found out in hospital,
that this drug is the sort of thing you load up into a rifle and shoot a
rhinocerouces to knock them out.

Cheers,
  Keith.