Sinister: Help!

Greg Davies gd5817 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 5 13:12:58 GMT 1998

On Thu, 5 Nov 1998 11:56:04 -0000 Michael <Michael.Barrett at adv.sonybpe.com> wrote:

| hi y'all,
|
| Can anyone remember the name of the bike that was around in the mid-eighties
| that had a built-in computer? It had a big, thick white piece of cheap
| plastic over the frame, and had a little screen and buttons that made
| noises.  It may even have spoke.
|

| Cheers,
|
|   Michael
|
| PS.  I just realised that the kids I thought were cosmopolitan Irish in fact
| just have Cosmopolitan diaries.

I think it may have been a Raleigh Street Wolf, although that could be the name of that
crappy Knight-Rider-on-a-motorbike series from the 80s. Whatever, it was certainly the
bike of choice for all those 8 year old Don Johnson wannabes who were too young for a
white Ferrari.

Greg.

ps In 'Seymour Stein' why do they want to know if he's ever seen Gandhi?
Greg Davies.
gd5817 at bristol.ac.uk
0117 9094013