Sinister: Neil's Malea

Aranzazu Sanz-Garcia pcxas at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 5 13:49:57 GMT 1998

    Oh,poor Neil! He does not seem to feel all right too well today,
with not being chosen crush of the month and all his dull job waiting for
him.I don't believe it is a great help to say that probably your mood is
widespread worlwide.

By the way : have any of you read 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'? I just
read it translated into Spanish, so I don't know which English word
Holly uses to describe her depressive state of mind, when she plays the
guitar sitting on the fire escape ...?That is Malea in the Spanish
version.

Arantxa