Sinister: Ease your shaved head into the sea !

Ian D. Thompson ian.thompson at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 5 12:20:55 GMT 1998

Listees,
<snipity snip snip>
>Keith scribbled:
>Symington was coming back on Saturday the 7th from America, as is Mick from
>whom the date the 7th came completely separately. I'm sure Ian will be able
>to confirm this one... so unless Stuart came back separately from all the
>rest, I think it's basically definite that Andre actually saw someone else
>who was famous and bald, such as perhaps Errol Brown from Hot Chocolate.

As far as I know, The majority of the band were coming back
tuesdaywednesday-ish; Mick, and one or two others (Richard? Chris?) were
going to stay on in NY for a few days, and will be back on the 7th as Keith
says.  So it could have been Stuart getting into his Hallowe'en costume a
bit late and doing a fine slaphead impression whilst scaring the locals.
Either that or the sudden increase in screaming fans storming the church
hall has caused him to go out in disguise....

Philippe did say:
>I am sooooo sad that I will...I will... shave my head TOO !!!!

How about starting a spin-off hardcore group of B&S fans who all wear shiny
silver trousers and shave their heads?  I'm game ;)

>jennifer scrawled:
>ahh philippe you broke a million hearts "confirming" the fact that stuart m
>and isobel are a couple!  *sigh*  i guess i will have to start dreaming about
>other boys at night! well there is always mick cook! he is quite dashing!  :)

Ooh, I'd love to comment on this Stuart/ Isobel thing, but I'd get into
trouble.  And Mick is already spoken for too, sorry jen.  His 50's golfers
trousers are a veritable babe magnet - must borrow them next time I'm out
on the town.

Ian

PS I thought I'd throw in one of these to join in with the others:

unsubscribe sinister