Sinister: Henry Thomas

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Thu Nov 5 16:26:47 GMT 1998

  Re: all this talk of the E.T boy...

  Henry Thomas actually lives (or maybe lived) in San Antonio, where I go
to school.  He is, in these parts, something of a washed up celebrity.
He played in a band called the Blue Heelers for a while, and he hung out
with the San Antonio pseudo-art crowd a couple of years back.  My only
encounter with him was three years ago when he arrived (unannounced) with
the Blue Heelers at a Chirstmas party.  I remember nothing about him, but
my best friend did whisper, "Hey, there's that gnarled kid from E.T."
This provoked much laughter on my part.

  Oh, and my friend's older sister went on a date with him once.  I don't
remember if he paid for dinner or not.

  Still, I'm glad he's into Belles and Sebs.  And Henry, if you're on the
list, I was just kidding about all the things I said about you!  Honest!

  Kristen