Sinister: King Solomon

Carrick C Blair carrick44 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 5 16:42:29 GMT 1998

Hello again,

No, not Solomon Burke.
Just a few things I wanted to mention.
When Stevie asked if anybody knew the last verse of TurnTurnTurn
by the Byrds, I was tempted to yell out,
"Excuse me son, but God wrote that song!!!"

Well it actually goes like this...
Belle and Sebastain
The Byrds
Pete Seeger
King Solomon
God

And Brad said,
"but stevie's eyes were shifty. he looked like he was plotting
something."

I noticed the same thing. I first I thought it was him being bored
with our conversation, trying to spot someone else to talk to. But
he did it so much he must be plotting something, like how he....
I can't think of anything clever so I'll leave that up to you.

What was Stevie plotting?

And about this Symington fellow. Someone mentioned him sticking
around New York till ummm... tomorrow. Was he going to do anymore
DJing. Did I miss something special? Any NY hipsters know of any
DJs that work in a similar style? I'm ignorant when it comes to
NYC clubbing. I know a bit about SF clubbing. 'Darling' can be a bit of
fun on a Friday night.

Carrick