Sinister: Re: Help!! (bike / blue soda / gay /bus / crush / duke / lurk)

gateau du wizz wizzcake at xxx.com
Thu Nov 5 17:41:15 GMT 1998

greetings and salutations :

the bike mike was talking about :  i think it might be called "raleigh
vector".... gawd, i should get out more....when is the next blue soda
at the poetry cafe?

i'm busy with the whizzy at the moment, preparing an epic post of my
adventure to philly a fornight ago...expect the post on the morrow.

i always like to think the nice, shy boys are gay...wishful thinking
and all that...i'm nearly always wrong so, by default, this means
stuart m is probably a womanising breeder afterall!!  damn!!!  but i
still love him.  and trent from daria.  and specialagent.  and that
cute boy from the lucksmiths.  lust vs lerve.  and my best friend.
and the boy on the bus last night who threw me a longing look as our
legs brushed against one another (mocha?).

meeting people on buses during commuting hours is tough - you don't
want a merchant banker witnessing a rebuke.  strangers scare me
anyhow.  but i suppose i was a bit of a poofter give away - i was
reading a book called "PINK" by gus van sant.  hmmmm.  i'm working on
the moustache (to e, or not to e???) / moustach.  (j/k)

i'm not sure if i have any list crushes yet....perhaps jessica's crush
- this ahren boy who isn't even a listee (probably doesn't count
'though - you guys and your rules!!!).   no, i suppose i need my own.
the pressure of a name.....i'll get back to this at a later stage.

duke of h - please can you email me your postal address...vicky
parkinson has a tape for you but doesn't have a 'puter at the moment
and so has asked me to retrieve this vital info....seems the archives
are down too.

someone has been "lurking" at me - hmmmmm....what does this mean?
(CUE ROCKWELL:  "i always feel like somebody's watching meeeee, and i
get no privacy - ooooh ooooh).  i think actually it wasn't a person
afterall - just some mainframe server somewhere in scotland....the
return address was all numbers, and numbers confuse little lady p.  if
you're out there i'm wearing a matt grey finish, have flashing grey
lights and answer to the name "tecra"....

singing to myself today. little athletics....i'll race you home.
pacer...just to think we were just passing time.

*sigh*

why can't he be mine?
why can't i be his?

later dawhlings,

- lady penelope / padraic / monsieur gateau du wizz.