Sinister: yikes

donovan finn donovan at xxx.com
Thu Nov 5 18:55:39 GMT 1998

wow...go away for a couple days and the list goes nuts:

1) Placebo, Gomez and Whale are playing NYC tonite, at the Hudson Theater,
143 W 44th street

2) I can confirm that Evan Dando, Mark Ibold and various other rock types
were in the house at the Nov 2 show, as were the aforementioned Chris
Lombardi (not to mention the other 30 of us Matador types...2 of which were
the target of the vicous ice-throwing incident.)

3) As has been discussed here many times, there are *tentative* plans to
release Tigermilk on Jeepster in the UK and Matador in North America in
early 99....I'm not really sure what "early" means.

If anyone out there who has tape copies of any of the various radio
sessions or the live shows, feel free to send em my way....might be
something nice in it for ya...and we won't prosecute.

-donovan