Sinister: i hate the pressure of coming up with subjects!

Ginger Nance gnance at xxx.edu
Thu Nov 5 19:14:02 GMT 1998

My neuroses aside, and wow, I think this is my second post ever, I would
like to disagree with the statement "it's never good to be in North
Carolina."  I have to defend my home state.  Sure, there are lots of bad
things about it, but there are good things.  Esp. where music is
concerned.  I love living in Chapel Hill--I can go see wonderful bands
play almost every night!

Anyway.  I was the DC show.  I wanted to meet Sinister people, but I got
incredible lost.  Driving there was quite stressful.  I almost didn't make
it to the show--I was about to crawl out of the car, curl up on the
sidewalk, and rock back and forth and mumble.  Not really, but I was quite
frustrated.  My boyfriend and I were also unable to find Polly's.  I swear
we walked all over U Street, but didn't see a Polly's.  Also stressful.
Then we go to the club--my tickets were supposed to be on willcall b/c I
didn't get them in the mail on time.  They didn't have them.  Even more
stress!  Guv'ner started to play.  I really thought I was going to lose
it.  Fortunately, B&S rescued me and lifted my spirits.  They were simply
beautiful--I'm so glad I went to see them.

I can't wait for the new EP.  Someone may have asked already, but is it
being released in the US on the UK date, too?

Thanks for listening,
Ginger :)

Ginger Nance
ginger_nance at unc.edu