Sinister: Henry Thomas

Iangstl at xxx.com Iangstl at xxx.com
Thu Nov 5 19:56:42 GMT 1998

> HEY!  Ease up on the Henry bashing will ya!

I agree!  I knew Henry had it going on when I read about one of the first
films he was working on as a grownup.  The article said he was tormenting his
co-stars in his trailer with Tom Waits' Bone Machine.  I have tortured many a
friend with that album: since my sanity comes first, and listening to Tom is
just one of the few ways I have at keeping it.  Hoorah for a celeb with taste.

im new here, so hi

- dawn