Sinister: we live here but we're sightseers.

Christian Scanniello christian at xxx.net
Thu Nov 5 20:47:04 GMT 1998

oh dear. it's tough to be the new kid. so it seems i've already
committed some breach against etiquitte by quoting a duran duran song.
i'm sorry...i just couldn't help it. i just purchased the best of
collection that came out this week and i'm not afraid to admit that i
still love it. eeek...i thought the days of fearing for my love duran
duran ended after middle school. heehee.

oh well. as a show of penance, however, might i suggest a pointing of
your browser to www.benno.com? why? well for starters because it's a
nifty swedish pop zine (that boasts a pro-b&s sentiment, btw) but
because you can now listen via read audio archive to a concert by the
lucksmiths that took place last month in stockholm! the lucksmiths are
the finest, most addictive pop band this side of b&s. their latest album
"a good kind of nervous" is quite habit forming.

enjoy! and next time i try to resist the urge to quote spandau
ballet....

tallyho,
christian.