Sinister: Double Dip, Green Blackcurrant & Purple Apple Flavour!!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 5 20:57:02 GMT 1998

hiya :)

Seeing as I am maybe one of the only people sat all on her ownsome on
Bonfire night and not by choice either, lets cut the wee wee (?) and get
down to serious being sad-ness.... well, it could be worse....I could
actually do my English coursework.....hey hey how B&S is this, I put a
picture of a bus on my other English coursework....YES!

Stuart Gardiner, I bought a best of Sparks - IN THE SWING! yesterday for a
fiver, and it reminded me of you! Aaaw :) Just thought I'd say that, even
though you probably have forgotten why I remember it! Anyway, dat tall man
wrote:

> As for who's winning at the moment, well you'll have to wait and see.
> Let's just say it's noone who won last time...

Hmph, I stand a chance then! Nobody voted for meee last time :( *pout*

> While I'm here, with all these people talking about getting really
> embarrassed about meeting band members, did I ever tell you about the
> after-show club we went to in Leeds? Sample conversation:
> Me; "Hi, I'm Stuart, I live just North of here."
> Fluffy; "I'm Sarah, I come from Preston."
> Mick Cooke; "Hi, I'm Mick, I'm from Glasgow."

Um, actually, I seems to remeber it was Stevie :) Mick was the one you and
Nick were pointing at just before B&S came from, and duly embarrased me like
poo!! Heh heh! Um, was I really that boring though? D'oh! But I can't be
dull, I'm lovely! Anyway!!!

i don't believe that someone saw Stuart M in silvr trews AND a Smashing
Pumpkins top, perhaps we have m,istaken identity? I do hope so, Smashin
Pumpkins smell of poo doncha fink?

Richard wrote:

>I've just had the most disgusting egg mayoniase sandwich. I'm not keen on
eggs really. I prefer  lamb. Does anyone else >have any strong views on the
egg v lamb debate? Here's one point in favour of Lamb, eggs taste cack with
mint sauce.

But who wants MINT 'poo' SAUCE anyway??? You can always trust me to have
strong views on completely pointless things, especialyl when I'm bored. Egg
Mayonnaise rules, it is not only the cheapest and scrummiest buttie about,
but it is healthy and the poor hens only have to lay eggs, not be
SLAUGHTERED MERCILESSLY by BLOODTHIRSTY TORIES!! Not you :) Hopefully
anyroad :) Yes, but when on earth can you dip toast into boiled lamb???
HUH????

Ooh, this Sparks compilation is jolly good, I recommend you seek it out in
Our Price, 5.99 by itself, or a tenner for 2 CD'z. I mentioned I got james
Brown, and I'm glad I got it cos its marvellous....

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel