Sinister: list thrush

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Thu Nov 5 21:11:00 GMT 1998

Well goodness gracious me,

Now that the secrets of Megan's furry friend have been revealed to an
astonished public, and the "does Stuart Murdoch help out at weekends?"
debate has once again reared its boring head, I think it's time I
wrote something smut-free for a change.

Keith "Up yours Delors" Watson said:

>frogs frogs

Keith, as you know I wholeheartedly disapprove of such terminology for
our Trans-manche pals.  Being the Bohemoth of PC that I am, I insist
that in future you stick to the considerably more ethical description
"Gallically challenged".

He also told a half-truth:

>Tag will be loving it, cause as we all know he's a huge fan
>of French music, like Jean Michelle Jarre, and Johnny Halliday.

I do actually have a record penned by JMJ.  It's very good.  It's by
Francoise Hardy, not altogether surprisingly.  Also not altogether
surprisingly, I've completely forgotten what it's called.  But
hey...remembering titles is for squares.  I was supposed to go and see
Air in Manc on Tuesday but I was terribly tired.

I was secretly impressed when Richard wrote:

>Dear You load of twats,

You'll go far, my friend.

Finally, Peter Miller, please never mention the word eels again.  They
scare me.  It's not Freudian, in case your sick twisted perve minds
are putting two and two together and making five.  It was that scene
in "The Tin Drum" that did it.  Horrible slimy things.  They must
surely die.

Love tag xxxx