Sinister: Megan may not babble, but I do

IndiaRubb at xxx.com IndiaRubb at xxx.com
Thu Nov 5 22:13:47 GMT 1998

<< >  so cast
 > my vote for the entire list. well, perhaps, with the exception of
 > indiarub, who has clearly never seen north carolina in october.

 AMEN!  It's actually been a sub-par fall around here, and it's still so
 gorgeous it makes ya giddy.  Ask Ginger...she knows.  By the way, if
 there are any other Chapel Hillians and/or UNC-CH students who still
 need a copy of Tigermilk and the sessions, let me know.  It's that whole
 mailing thing that keeps me from taping it more often. >>

Bah.  I sure have, and you know what? I've seen better.  It was just a little
joke at NC's expense, I hope you realize.  Face it, the Triangle area is not
one of the most beautiful places on the East Coast.  Sure, there's lovely
trees in their autumn colors, but they'll be gone next week to make way for
another strip mall.

gwt