Sinister: annoying tape question

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Fri Nov 6 00:29:36 GMT 1998

sorry to sound like a spaz, but i'm desperate to hear these radio shows that have been spoken of, and the La Poupee song as welll........(grr!)  is anyone willing to make a copy for me?  that would be just SOOO good......i have plenty of blank tapes to use up.....
wizz, you crack me up.  trent from daria......hehe   i tend to think that shy sensitive guys are gay too, or at least hope, i dont' know why , because i'm not a guy, i just have that weirdness  going on.....i like guys who are slightly femmy and who sing in high voices, and wear cute pantaloons, and write sexually ambiguous lyrics with highly empathetic female characters.  If i did ever go for boys, Stu m. would be the one......oh well, he's too old for me anyway.  and just for the record, i think stu and isobel are just special friends.  i'd like to think so.  it creeps me out when people in bands have relationships.
not that it's any of my business anyway.....
lesley Jo