Sinister: get your own crush!

Blissxo at xxx.com Blissxo at xxx.com
Fri Nov 6 00:05:33 GMT 1998

In a message dated 11/5/98 12:51:03 PM EST, wizzcake writes:

> i'm not sure if i have any list crushes yet....perhaps jessica's crush
>  - this ahren boy who isn't even a listee (probably doesn't count
>  'though - you guys and your rules!!!).   no, i suppose i need my own.
>  the pressure of a name.....i'll get back to this at a later stage.

not to come across as too defensive (although i know i am - this is what comes
of trying to write a paper on how people go about finding intimacy while
reading my email), but i don't need any competition with my sweet ahren. i've
been trying to be obvious yet subtle...you know how it is with crushes, it's
always everyone but the crush who knows what's going on. so i have almost  the
entire store knowing that i could jump ahren at any minute, and ahren probably
being totally oblivious to my crazy lust. but i'm putting in two votes for
ahren, if anyone cares. it's probably not even allowed, but dammit, he is my
crush, and earning that title should get you something other than longing
stares (oh god, this is sounding so pathetic).

although he never posts, i met matthew crooker at the pre-concert meet, and he
seems like a sweet boy. so i think, if my vote is limited to this list, that
i'll declare him my crush. hm, i guess he'll be surprised. oh well, i'm
already blushing, and besides, he lent me cab fare. if that doesn't get you
crush status, i don't know what does.

truly,
jessicaxo