Sinister: teeshirts, crushes and life. ahh, how all-emcompassing..

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Fri Nov 6 01:07:09 GMT 1998

dear sinister birds and bees,

i've been so enjoying all your posts about the b&s shows you've been to in
the past few weeks.. of course i'm a bit envious, but hey - deb, i'll chip
in for gas when you drive to the west coast for that series. and using the
refund money from my ticket, i did see miss polly jean harvey and the
rachels (oooh, it was *so* good) so it wasn't a total loss. i do wish henry
thomas had been in toronto though.

hey! i got my belle and sebastian teeee-shirt in the mail the other day!
ooh, how excited was i? of course i immediately wore it school, trying to
flaunt it as subtely as possible just waiting for someone to run up to me
and say, "oh my god! you like belle and sebastian!".. plus i have the badges
too - i pin them to the cuffs of my jacket and slyly try to capture people's
attention with them. anything to attract belle and sebastian fans, you know.
study at stow - hear hear!

shelley wrote:
>dear people,
>                  I am totally off  this list cos I just got 100 emails in two
>days which is far too much for someone with a life but I feel I have
>learnt a lot anyway.

aww, well that's a little unfair, isn't it? i think everyone on this list
has a "life", don't you? judging from the people i've met from sinister,
we're all very well socially adjusted. or maybe not, but you get the point
:) besides, i think it's just a matter of love -- i *gush gush * love this
list and gosh darn, i make time to read each and every message.. err, or at
least i make time to delete them from my inbox.

>Subject: Sinister: any top 10 lists for the year being gathered yet?

ahh.. do i sense a rerun of "So, what's a list of all your list songs so
that we can make a big giant list?" ;)

jessssica firmly stated:
> but i'm putting in two votes for
>ahren, if anyone cares. it's probably not even allowed, but dammit, he is my
>crush, and earning that title should get you something other than longing
>stares (oh god, this is sounding so pathetic).

well, if jessica can do it, then i'm putting in a vote for my sweetie in
nova scotia. he loves belle and sebastian too so that must mean something.
and if that's not allowed, then i'll put my girl vote towards jessica and my
boy vote to mike, who i'm not sure is on the list, but was at the toronto
meet before one of the famous shows-that-never-happened. if stuart murdoch
can be ambiguous, then so can i. hee.

i'm doing miserably in my accounting class - a big fucking BOO to the
business world. *sweet smile*

october leaves cover everything,

teri xx

----