Sinister: yikes

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Fri Nov 6 04:33:50 GMT 1998

> (not to mention the other 30 of us Matador types...2 of which were
>  the target of the vicous ice-throwing incident.

Gosh, I'm so glad it was corporate "hey-kid-sell-your-soul-to-the-devil?"
label scum, and not some nice fans of the band :)  Oh! but wait!!  Fans of the
band probably wouldn't have been TALKING LOUDLY during the set, would they?
Thus showing a really bad upbringing and terrible lack of concern for both the
band and those around them?  Probably not.

Actually, my apologies -- had been a long weekend --  weeks actually, starting
with Philly.  Culminating in finally hearing the most gorgeous music and
getting sooo happy, only to hear people constantly babbling.... Well, sort of
apologies.  Kind of.  No, nevermind.... I had really good aim on the second
volley :)  Shot... score!

still giggling,
--michele