Sinister: l'amour, l'amour, l'amour...

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Fri Nov 6 09:03:22 GMT 1998

Hello girls and boys,

Our lovely Sinister web site is down. All the listees are crying in the
night, because they can't have a look at my photo in the portrait gallery.
Some wicked guys will certainly trying to convince you that Sinister is out
of order because Honey has just put my photo on the site. That's not true!
Actualy, I did not send my wee photo to him, so I am not responsible for
that disaster. It's not my fault.
So, nobody wonders whether I am be gay or sexually ambiguous?
I am lucky because I had saved all the photos of listees before the crash
(bonjour StLucy...), so I can look at them all day long. My dog asked me to
be on the photo too. But if I accept, my donkey will by jalous. Donkeys are
really jalous animals! So I think I will have to take a photo of me with my
dog and my donkey. I also have a red fish but it is a very shy one, it does
not like photos. If Stuart Murdoch was a red fish, he would look like my
red fish. By the way, I don't know if my fish is a male or a female... How
can I check the sex of my wee fish? Mayby it is gay?

The favourite Paul's Verlaine poem starts like that:

J'ai peur d'un baiser
Comme d'une abeille,
Je souffre et je veille
Sans me reposer,
J'ai peur d'un baiser.

This poem is called Poor Young Shepherd (an english title, as you can see).
Should i give you the end of the poem?
Everyone should learn french only to be able to understand french poetry.
And Poupee de cire poupee de son too :)

Kisses to the bees
and to the listees,
Philippe