Sinister: anita is gonan get her kicks to-night

donovan nuyen nostromo30 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 6 09:25:02 GMT 1998

"By the way : have any of you read 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'? I just
read it translated into Spanish, so I don't know which English word
Holly uses to describe her depressive state of mind, when she plays the
guitar sitting on the fire escape ...?That is Malea in the Spanish
version."

Oh yes, she says she has "the mean reds"... not to be confused with "the
blues," but a different, scarier feeling altogether.  And the male
character says (boringly) "There's a word for that, it's called
'angst.'" I think I prefer "mean reds."

I might also add, since my friends and I happen to dub breakfasts at
tiffany’s, the king and i, and oliver!( it sucks, but the songs are
great)... whilst we played goldeneye and WCW wrestling..holly says that
the blues aren’t like the mean reds..the latter being when you get all
worried over something but you dont know what...is the breakfast at
tiffany’s book good? did the movie neglect any memorable
characterization?..i worry over this like this ever since i happen to
have read oscar and lucinda as it was in the theaters and only rent it
last week....the book is fab but the movie was very utilitarian. a
modest success...

Andre wrote :
>Listen to this!  I just saw Stuart M (who just got back from the US to
cut the new EP) walking down Hyndland Rd, and I must say: OUR ELF BOY
WITH ROSY CHEEKS IS NOT THE SAME ANYMORE!  Maybe B&S's newfound fame in
the US finally got to him and B&S decided to go arena rock, but Struan
changed his looks drastically.  Besides the aforementioned silver pants,
he was wearing a long-sleeved black shirt with a silver star and the
word "zero" written on it!  And here comes the worse part: STRUAN SHAVED
HIS HEAD!!!

this is so great..i only happen to read this now.and had the oppurtunity
to watch this gradual realization satire unfold instantly...we have a
baby alexander pope here

listee wrote:
Is there anything to do in this place?  Or in Escondido/San
Marcos....i'm really looking for comic book or record stores.

this got me to thinking..do any of you read comic books? i think they
are the misunderstood melding of the painted picture and the painted
word. Especially if you are a lazy git like me. I remember someone
saying that the U.S. has only 2 things to say that they created, comic
books and jazz, and that both art forms are shunned. wait a minute, i
got that quote from a comic book. blast.

Donatien