Sinister: Scared of Exeter.

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 6 14:58:32 GMT 1998

27 years man and boy (mostly man you understand) I lived in Exeter, and
never in my life have I heard of Oliver Hall at the University.  Is that
the tin-shed behind the Northcott Theatre ?

Whatever have you to be scared of ?
We're a perfectly civil bunch of axe-wielding, foaming at the mouth type
folk.

B&S obsessions are a prerequisite of joining the list as are Roger
Daltrey haircuts and a liking for cottage-cheese.  Oral thrush is
optional.

The only abnormal thing about you sonny-me-lad is that you chose to come
and spend three years of your life in Exeter.

Go to the Jolly Porter on St Davids Hill next Friday and meet the Duke.
He might even lend you a copy of his much talked of round here book
"Jungen Voolach" an essential guide to Swedish barn dancing circa 1827.

Still no offers of help on the e-mail front....shame on you.

Adrian.x.x.