Sinister: Unsubscribing from the list

Honey honey at xxx.net
Fri Nov 6 15:59:52 GMT 1998

List mummy says: the next person who sends an unsubscribe message to
this list address, failing to read the footer on every one of these
messages, the notes they got when they joined, and the WWW pages
(erm..), will be subjected to two weeks' of afternoon teas with
Augusto Pinochet and Mrs Thatcher.

If you EVER want to unsubscribe send your mail to
"majordomo at majordomo.net". ***NOT*** this address 'ere.  Please
everyone on the list now take note too, for when you have to jump
ship.

honeymummy xxx

P.S. Cosier and rambling mail follows, I just had to vent my spleen
because no-one wanting to leave will read a long mail.