Sinister: Damn! I wish I was your lover

Mctaggart, Robert MctaggartR at xxx.com
Fri Nov 6 16:33:21 GMT 1998

Yowza, Yowza, Yowza...

Stuart Gardiner asked...

>What is the point, thought Sinister, of a list crush if noone knows >about
it?

Crushes, shmuses.  Love is the way forward.  Stop sitting around like a
bunch of wallflowers and just get down to it.

>2 people are leading on 4 crushes each, one of them is from
>England and the other from mainland Europe. More votes welcome...

Funkyseb and Philippe.  It's obvious.  Unless it's John "You've got to be a
feminist these days if you want to get your leg over" Warrender, but I
somehow doubt it.  The Dandy wrote:

>Yikes! We went to see The Exorcist last night. Well the
>big hard residents of Chorlton did. Wimpy little ginger
>saps stayed at home and hid behind their sofas.

Warrender, once again, you lie.  You left me behind like the scoundrel you
are.  And you're so tough, why did you tell me that "I wet my pants and got
the squirts"?  At least I admit I'm a coward.  Not many films scare me,
though, apart from "The Tin Drum" for the eels, and "Weird Science", for its
Orwellian glimpse into a future where men are nerds and women look like
Kelly leBrock.  Very scary indeed.  Saint Lucy's Dad Dario makes horror
films, and they're bonkers.  He's Italian, you know.

>At the end of it all, I certainly hope I never get possessed by an >evil
demon.

My house was possessed by an evil demon for a while.  The same evil demon
who stood up at the end of John's poxy film and said he hated students,
funnily enough.

>Stephen Pastel's coming to Manchester in December.
>The 11th it is and he's taking along some of his friends
>and they'll be playing a selection of their favourite songs
>at "Night & Day" cafe. I'm very, very excited.

We're all very excited, especially Keith, who has had to change his
trousers.  The new Pastels remix LP is smashing, incidentally.  Kid Loco and
Cornelius and the make up and Stereolab and people like that are on it.  And
a bloke from One Dove.  I don't know why I am telling you any of this.

>On the TV front. Well in the coming series of Stars In
>Their Eyes there's going to be a very special guest. I'm
>not mentioning names or anything, but watch out for the
>magic words "Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be Robert
>Palmer".
>PS It's Stuart David

John may be a liar, but that, however, is completely true.

Michael wrote:

>Meanwhile, I continue to be stalked by former members of Huggy Bear.
>Not, I suspect, as worrying as being stalked by former members of >the
Khmer Rouge or the Baader-Meinhof Gang, but unnerving >nevertheless.

I may be treading on dodgy ground here, but fuck me, the Baader-Meinhof gang
were cool.  I know they weren't very nice at times, but I've always liked
the word Bahnhof for some reason, and Baader-Meinhof the same only longer,
so I've always been fascinated by them.  I also like the word
Schwarzwaldekirschtorte, but no-one ever named a terrorist organisation
after black forest gateau, which is a shame.  Maybe we can start one.

Remember what I said about how Richard was going to go far.  I take it all
back.

Thank you, silence...

Love tag xxx