Sinister: Black Sessions-Canada

Alexandra Duric ajduric at xxx.com
Fri Nov 6 17:12:51 GMT 1998

Hello Sinisterines...

Not interested in Canadian Black Sessions talk? Or knowing that Carly
and I will be broadcasting some of it on the radio show tonight?  Then
trash to your heart's content!  Oh, and don't send me any evil emails
about weird copyright broadcasting infringements - we don't care!  We
just want to share some Belle+Seb with the rest of the world.

If you missed my last post, the ultra-kind Philippe followed through
with a copy of the Black Sessions (hmm, I wonder what other things he
follows through on?? :->  It sounds like there's quite a few listees
wondering the same - must be that seductive french phrasing...  And
Philippe!  To answer your question, yes I have!)

But the Black Sessions are up for grabs. Canadians only, please!!
Although, if you're American and pique my, ahem, music interest, you get
special consideration...

Like Ryan from Minnesota - read my email!  You guessed my 3 most
favourite bands in the entire world!!

And Deb from UofT sent the best story and when she sends me her
address... you get the idea.

Arye, Frank Y and Robbie - I'll post the copies next week (I still need
to make them!  This weekend, I promise.)

Anyone I haven't contacted yet, I plan to do that this weekend too.

Oh, right, right - radio show.  Tonight on CJAM 91.5 Windsor/Detroit,
10pm-midnight, Carly and I will be broadcasting a couple of songs off
the Black Sessions.  And lots of other new goodies - I just got this
fantastic package from Beggars Banquet - Delgados (Peloton - ace album),
6X7, Buffalo Tom, and then some.  We'll be doing our usual hip and
groovy UK/American indie stuff like Arnold, Beta Band, Salako, Super
Furries, Flin Flon, Primal Scream, etc (cannot think right now), so tune
in (that's post club time for you Brits - 3am -5am). Sorry, no
CanContent on the KMart Alice Show!

          www.uwindsor.ca/cjam/music_link.html

And if anyone knows what else Tony Doogan has produced/engineered
besides Felt, B+S, Hefner, Delgados, please email me privately.  I'm
working on a project.

cheers,
Alexandra

ps - Carly!  Ray ripped into me for being late!  Aargh.  And for the
network problems, so I went into his office, popped him lightly on the
nose, and he apologized.  Is it 5pm yet?

Alan?  The Microsoft sprites ate your email, but I think I remember most
of it, so I'll try to send something your way today. Bisoux.