Sinister: Damn! I wish I was your lover

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 6 18:19:24 GMT 1998

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Mctaggart, Robert wrote:

> >What is the point, thought Sinister, of a list crush if noone knows >about
> it?
>
> Crushes, shmuses.  Love is the way forward.  Stop sitting around like a
> bunch of wallflowers and just get down to it.

I'm far too shy and cute for that kind of thing. As anyone who has met me
will attest I am the nicest boy on the planet and wouldn't hurt a fly.

There, is that a blatant advertisement for more votes or what? Actually
I'll tell you now that I'm not publishing the list while I'm in the lead,
it would be far too embarrassing. So lots of votes for me please but vote
for someone else as well while you're at it ;-)

> >2 people are leading on 4 crushes each, one of them is from
> >England and the other from mainland Europe. More votes welcome...
>
> Funkyseb and Philippe.  It's obvious.  Unless it's John "You've got to be a
> feminist these days if you want to get your leg over" Warrender, but I
> somehow doubt it.

Wrong on both counts I'm afraid. Yeah, I was suprised as well when I saw
who was in the lead... (Actually there's now a 3rd person on 4 votes -
someone else from England...)

The other big suprise is that the joint winners last time, Keith and Tag,
have only got one vote between them - you ladies don't know what you're
missing out on...

Big Stu