No subject

Bill Moss billmoss at xxx.com
Fri Nov 6 18:51:28 GMT 1998

Adrian:

Yes it's like that except greener and more furry :) Glad you like the
'were' version as well. I wish I talked like that naturally.

Which part of Chickfactor sounds Devonian?

I've encoded both Lp's to .mp3 and play them on my computer like
lullabies to go to sleep - mostly to vivid, pleasant dreaming.

>>Anyways, enough of that drivel.

>>Bill Moss (Is that like oral thrush for birds:)) wrote :

>>in seymour stein the lyric sheet says "it reminded me i'd been
crying,"
>>but i think in the song it's "it were mine and i'd been
>>crying." i like the 'were' one :)

>>I prefer it as "were" as well because that's how we talk round these
>>parts.  In fact there's also a lyric in Chickfactor which leads me to
>>believe that Stevie is in fact a wannabe Devonian.  I bet he's got
>>stickers of sheep on the back of his guitar.

>>5) Belle Lettres? What's that?
>>        Oh where have you been? If you haven't read Belle Lettres, you
haven't
>>lived.
>>        Check it out on Tangent's (damn fine) web site...
>>http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/belle_lettres/index.html you can
even
>>buy a "hard" copy (plug!)
>>        Now, _there's_ a thing to make a young boy sigh

My list crush would have to be the lovely girl (sue.jpg) on Belle
Lettres.

http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/belle_lettres/index2.html

She's on my desktop wallpaper, weather or not she's on the list I can't
say?

Melt,

Bill