Sinister: YOU'RE SO TWEE IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 6 19:20:36 GMT 1998

Evenin' all....

Just a quick one (MAATRON!) to register my complaint to the Fluffyone about
her Noone voted for me in the last list crush thingamabob remark. I voted
for you as well you know you arse. Stop fishing you twee little thing you.
87)

I would have replied to her using that smart new invention called quoting
posts, only I deleted it by mistake.... DOH!.

Mr Trousers, you are now officially the funniest man in Britain, thanks to
your Rock Family Twee post. Even the Sinister bashers on the CU mail-list
love it.

Totty bye

El Hombre Del Mullet