Sinister: OoPs!

Alexandra Duric ajduric at xxx.com
Fri Nov 6 19:22:41 GMT 1998

OK, this girl is REALLY tired, or brain dead, I don't know.  Alex just
emailed me to say he tried the URL I sent on the list for the airing of
some Black Sessions on CJAM tonight,and, woe is me, I forgot one small
character.  Absolutely knackered.  Let's hope we can engineer the
console tonight and not blow up the university or something, although,
that is a thought...  Hey Carly, 54
40 ARE playing tonight - wouldn't be a bad idea if we cut their power.

Giggles.  Tom would be pissed, but then your classic rock boyfriend
needs to have some more B+S injected into his veins. :->

So here we go again:

www.uwindsor.ca/cjam/music_links.html

And if THAT doesn't work, send hate mail to our station manager because
it means the server is DOWN!

cheers,

Alexandra

"the weaker argument defeats the stronger"