Sinister: Henry Thomas

Henry Thomas V at xxx.com
Fri Nov 6 20:09:22 GMT 1998

Well, If everybody's talking about me, I might as well say something too.
Unfortunately I'm not playing with the Blue Heelers anymore.  I'm currently
in Vancouver shooting "The Happy Face Murders" and next year I'll co-star
with Matt Damon in "All the Pretty Horses".  So please forget about all
this E.T. crap.  Every role I've done since I was an adult, people have
gone, "Henry Thomas makes a comeback."

Beth wrote:
>when I was a wee lassie (when E.T. came out) that I sat in my den in our
>family's Florida home....with 3 different Texas phone books i'd *borrowed*
>from the local library and called EVERY Thomas in them...I never found him,

Hehehe.  This is funny.

I gotta go now.  A big hello to Jessica, Krista, and all the other people I
met at the NYC gig.  And Dawn, nice to know you like Tom Waits too. :-)

Henry.