Sinister: shall i campaign for this?

Blissxo at xxx.com Blissxo at xxx.com
Fri Nov 6 20:24:49 GMT 1998

In a message dated 11/5/98 8:16:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vlass at interlog.com writes:

> and if that's not allowed, then i'll put my girl vote towards jessica and my
>  boy vote to mike, who i'm not sure is on the list, but was at the toronto
>  meet before one of the famous shows-that-never-happened. if stuart murdoch
>  can be ambiguous, then so can i. hee.

wowee! it's my first crush vote (i think)! this is cause to celebrate...oh, i
guess i already did, i went to the fabulous rotate this and splurged on the
new punk planet, new-ish versus, the tower recordings, fuxa...and some vinyl,
too. what a day. drinks are on me, so long as everyone has at least one of
those "mike's hard lemonade" things. i adore lemonade, and always seem to have
too much hard lemonade because i can drink real lemonade by the gallon, and
end up all giggly and tipsy, which is just what this list needs, to be
inundated with messages written by slightly drunk b+s fans. you think?

there are currently strange men painting my house, and they're in the hallway
outside my room. i have to pee but it makes me nervous if there's someone
strange outside the door, so i'm trying to distract myself by writing emails.
the whole story is that we had a fire in the summer (august eleventh, if
anyone cares) and the insurance company has taken until now to get painters
in, which is totally necessary because they rebuilt parts of our walls and we
had a not-so-nice poly filla effect happening. so there was that, and then the
fact that the rest of our paint was greyed from smoke damage. oh dear, i just
head one of the painters yell out to the other painter "HEY! WHAT HAPPENED?".
this is not good. i'm scared.

ps. if there is anybody out there who has not yet tried mrs. fields cookies
nibblers, may i suggest the white chocolate macadamia nut. mmmm...cookie
heaven.

truly,
jessicaxo