Sinister: b at t's content

donovan nuyen nostromo30 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 6 20:38:40 GMT 1998

>hmph. The film simply neglects the memorable characterisation that Paul
--you may know him better as George Peppard -- is a poof.

wait dont tell the me BOOK breakfast at tiffanys started this whole
"funny" (but has to be gorgeous as a requisite) girl and gay guy pairing
that seems to be a fad now... also..i always thought that the guy in
"tiffany's" looks too much like william h macy, the guy in fargo who was
the car salesman..i think he was in air force one and boogie
nights....also how can the guy be gay if he falls in love with holly
golightly.. i guess the movie msut have underwent drastic revision...i
think holly golightly would turn me out if i was gay.

"I know your whole act, telling girls that youre gay so you can break up
with them and look cool. Youre not fit to lick the boots of my REAL gay
friends"
" Well, I dont WANT to lick the boots of your real gay friends" -Last
Days of Disco

btw...here's a funny little thing about top gun i found..sorry if this
was a long mail

Sid: You want subversion on a massive level. You know what one of the
greatest fucking scripts ever written in the history of Hollywood is?
Top Gun.
 Duane: Oh, come on.
 Sid: Top Gun is fucking great. What is Top Gun? You think it's a story
about a bunch of fighter pilots.
  Duane: It's about a bunch of guys waving their dicks around.
  Sid: It is a story about a man's struggle with his own homosexuality.
It is! That is what Top  Gun is about, man. You've got Maverick, all
right? He's on the edge, man. He's right on the f*cking line, all right?
And you've got Iceman, and all his crew. They're gay, they represent the
gay man, all right? And they're saying, go, go the gay way, go the gay
way. He could go both ways.
   Duane: What about Kelly McGillis?
   Sid: Kelly McGillis, she's heterosexuality. She's saying: no, no, no,
no, no, no, go the normal way, play by the rules, go the normal way.
They're saying no, go the gay way, be the gay way, go for the gay way,
all right? That is what's going on throughout that whole movie... He
goes to her house, all right? It looks like they're going to have sex,
you know, they're just kind of sitting back, he's takin' a shower and
everything. They don't have sex. He
gets on the motorcycle, drives away. She's like, "What the f*ck, what
the f*ck is going on here?" Next scene, next scene you see her, she's in
the elevator, she is dressed like a guy. She's got the cap on, she's got
the aviator glasses, she's wearing the same jacket that the Iceman
wears.She is, okay, this is how I gotta get this guy, this guy's going
towards the gay way, I gotta bring him back, I gotta bring him back from
the gay way, so I'll do that through subterfuge, I'm gonna dress like a
man. All right? That is how she approaches it. Okay, now let me just ask
you - I'm gonna digress for two seconds here. I met this girl Amy here,
she's like floating around here and everything. Now, she just got
divorced, right? All right, but the
REAL ending of the movie is when they fight the MIGs at the end, all
right? Because he has passed over into the gay way. They are this gay
fighting fucking force, all right? And they're beating the Russians, the
gays are beating the Russians. And it's over, and they f*cking land, and
Iceman's been trying to get Maverick the entire time, and finally, he's
got him, all right? And what is the last fucking line that they have
together? They're all hugging and kissing and happy with each other, and
Ice comes up to Maverick, and he says, "Man, you can ride my tail,
anytime!" And what does Maverick say? "You can ride mine!" Swordfight!
Swordfight! F*ckin' A, man!

Donatien