Sinister: were you at the b+s toronto meet?

Blissxo at xxx.com Blissxo at xxx.com
Fri Nov 6 20:42:38 GMT 1998

hey,

so this is my second post today. sue me, the paint fumes are getting to me and
the scary painter just asked me for a garbage bag. i was just wondering if
everyone who attended the toronto b+s meet at the public library could send me
their name, description and maybe what they were wearing at the meet. i've
matched names to faces of jj, matt, debbie, vicky, teri, allan, carlos and
claire...but i'm afraid my memory is terrible and i can only remember snippets
of people's names (oh yes, his name started with, erm, an 'r'). so don't feel
bad or anything please, just write what you look like and then when i get my
photos scanned you'll get recognition for being the very best you that you
could possibly be. who was it that was looking at my baby g? and who was
playing with his tamagotchi? and who was the brunette film school boy with
glasses?

oh, and i'm the jessica from toronto. i sometimes use my tinystar account,
this is just the trial for aol. if y'all (wizzcake) were curious.

thanks muchly,
jessicaxo