Sinister: shrine to B&S

erin kathleen devitt starwars at xxx.edu
Fri Nov 6 21:58:43 GMT 1998

Hello,

I thought that I had finally made my roommate love Belle & Sebastian.  It
took a while, but finally she was asking to make a copy of some of their
songs.:) But I'm not so sure now.
	Last night she got really drunk.  I was trying to get her to sit
up and drink some water. Hehe, but she kept falling down. So I propped
her pillows up, so she could drink her water.  Then she just
started busting up laughing. "Hahaha Heheheh.....Belle &Sebastian........
.....Haahahaha.Hahaha its a tower of Belle & Sebastian!!! [the pillows]
Hehehehe.....its your shrine to Belle & Sebastian!!!!...hahahah!"
	What do you guys think, was she just soo happy and giddy to be
before a "shrine" of B&S.....or was she just making fun of my love for
them?
???
xoxoErin D.