Sinister: l'amour, l'amour, l'amour...

Alan.Holding Alan.Holding at xxx.fr
Fri Nov 6 22:45:15 GMT 1998

>Philippe Garnier wrote:
>> I am lucky because I had saved all the photos of listees before the crash
>> (bonjour StLucy...), so I can look at them all day long.
>
>Oh no! StLucy was MY list crush!
>
>To everybody: keep your eyes off my StLucy
>
>To StLucy: I did not save your photo! What a poor idiot I am! I cannot
>watch you anymore! Help!
>

>Laurent

Didn't one of our American friends write in to tell us that the photo was
actually of someone from an advert? A model type person then. I don't know.
Oh, and i'd like to say, this list connected me up with someone wonderful.
There, i said it. I'd like to thank someone, but who? Who cares?

Alan, with "Faith" era George Michael stubble.