Sinister: algebra spaghetti-os

tomorrow keithmcl at xxx.net
Sat Nov 7 00:08:24 GMT 1998

> I'm currently
> >in Vancouver shooting "The Happy Face Murders" and next
> year I'll co-star
> >with Matt Damon in "All the Pretty Horses".  So please
> forget about all
> >this E.T. crap.  Every role I've done since I was an
> adult, people have
> >gone, "Henry Thomas makes a comeback."

am i the only one who finds matt damon's teeth
frightening?  perhaps henry could ask him how he
gets them so white:)
no b&s content, i apologize for that but i guess i
will add that i think that this algebra spaghetti
compilation on siesta is the most smile-worthy
release of the year.  it is for kids but if your
kids are listening to this then they really must
be impossibly hip.

keith m