Sinister: love songs to isobel.....(DELUXE schoolgirl blushes included)

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Sat Nov 7 05:15:27 GMT 1998

well first of all, i'm embarrassed. i dont' remember exactly what i may have
said, i dont' think i made too big a fool of myself.  but i dont' want to be
caught speculating about the sexual orientations of people i don't even
know....so if i said anythign dumb, i was joking.  as i often am.  it's ok,
we often wonder......a lack of actual personal experience can just make you
gossipy and fantasizing about stupid things.....as i'm sure many of us know.
(oops!)
thanks paul....i think....anyway it's nice to be noticed.  GAWD i think i
would be so embarrassed if the band read this stuff...i can't help it.  i'm
21 going on 12 years of age.  and keep getting more immature by the minute.
apologies to lovely Isobel for my ridiculous gushing......(gushing, oozing,
other disgusting things..)   and everyone hold your noses and keep the
peppermint candies handy (always worked for me anyway..) cos there's more
sickness coming.
Does anyone know  how to change Outlook xpress so your name comes up
different in emails? i hate how it says "Lesley J. Miller"  that's so dorky.
so anyone who wants to address me can do so as lesley Jo, or whatever.  at
lleast, my fantasy is to legally eradicate my last name.  so there.
i think it's nifty we have celebrities on there, like messr.  thomas (wave)
and the  chick from Scaredy Cat stalker....and Brian jOnes!!  woo-hoo!   i
know i'm new here but this is the most email fun i have ever had, you all
are a bunch of clever sods, for sure.....entertaining conversation always.
B&S merit such wit, i would assume....

and now.........(cheesy drum roll).......
MY ULTRA-POP , ISOBEL-INSPIRED SOPPY BALLAD!!! (lyrics only, at least thus
far)
....but it was inspired by dear isobel along with many other life wrenching
factors...

I got a rainy day friend and
she doesnt' understand
I want to be tied down,
dont' have the strength to run around
I never saw anyone else
Until i saw wee Isobel
MOre empty than i've been all year
and the birds just fly away from you around here...
and no one smiles like Photo Jenny round here...

I'd rather be in hell
than never speak to my Isobel
But i blew it
and I'm already there....

As she walks away
You know it's the last time
I'm getting on an airplane
and i can't even say Goodbye

 I had a star, but she's left me here to die
and now  the world is so big, there's no place to hide
So i'm looking for some things to sell
I'll run away to find my Isobel

I'd rather live in hell
than lose my chance with Isobel
Even if it kills me,
at least i won't be here...

If i end up in hell,
send a postcard to sweet Isobel
And tell her i know
it's hard to notice anything
from behind a cello

o'c you all know what poetic license is....so you can safely assume i
willnot actually run away and stalk anyone.  for one thing, i'm much too
poor and too much of a scaredy-cat.  (I'd get my heart  broken anyway, i
think she goes for the boys if i'm not mistaken..;)
comments, suggestions, song requests, bags full of vomit, hate mail, etc.
can all be sent to me...
lesley Jo