Sinister: (no subject)

AlhOasis at xxx.com AlhOasis at xxx.com
Sat Nov 7 03:34:14 GMT 1998

hello,

your probably all used to the "im new to the list blah blah blah" notes but
heres another one for you :)

im ashamed to admit i havent even heard anything by belle & sebastian until
about 3 weeks ago..when damon told me to buy If You're Feeling Sinister. (and
we all know damon is always right...:) but anyways i got The Boy With the Arab
Strap first and it sat on my dresser all alone gathering dust for about a
week...then one day i put it in and i fell in love with it immediately..the
one song that really got me was 'Is It Wicked Not To Care?' i could definitely
relate to that one..but the whole cd was just brilliant. and last week i got
If You're Feeling Sinister and i was not diappointed at all....so far my
favorite song on it is 'Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying'....but of course
they're all so good...

ok am i boring you yet? :)

i usually don't speak up too much on these kind of lists...but from just
reading all the mail from this first week you all seem to be very lovely :)
(and hopefully accepting of a new B&S fan who doesnt know too much)

so hmm i think thats all i have to say... oh yeah, i live in Mentor, Ohio (and
::ahem:: no i'm NOT amish :)

-amanda