Sinister: taping stuff for people and so on

Vanessa R. Siegl Vanessa.Siegl at xxx.at
Sat Nov 7 11:42:53 GMT 1998

Just read the message of the girl who was trying to get her friend
into Belle and Sebastian and who she thinks was making fun of her
shrine ...now I know that problem too well ... My best fried hates
most of the music I like so I have given up basically ...I make him a
tape once a year or so but he just is not into what I am like ....

Best thing is just to ignore people and enjoy what you like I guess

 vanxxxx

Forgive me for I have not sinned

csaa7950 at uibk.ac.at _gapminder at yahoo.com