Sinister: hey, yo!

rudy ray moore rudy at xxx.net
Sat Nov 7 11:43:13 GMT 1998

shee - it!!

all this talk 'bout celebrities done made me think maybe it be time i
came out my shell and reveal my true self.

that's right, fools...it's me....rudy.

you know....dolemite.

i'm the rhymenest, slimenest, most mackinest pimp there is, and i like
belle and sebastian.

the hamburger pimp, he say i'm stupid and i ain't down no more, but i
ssayd to him, i says "hammie, you don't know shit. that bitch stuart be
slapping down a ho just like me and you. he got no mercy."

shit.

they'll learn.

well anyways, peace out, ya'll. much love to henry thomas and evan dando
and lamont sanford and erik estrada and gavin mcleod. they on the list,
too, under different disguises, dig?

-rudy ray