Sinister: Black Sessions - free

Stephan Hammer hammers at xxx.de
Sat Nov 7 12:06:18 GMT 1998

Hi all,

I got the sessions tape from Philippe and I offer to copy it for anyone,
with Tigermilk on the flipside.

I don't want money for it or a blank tape or anything.

I ask only that you donate whatever amount of money you like to an
organisation that helps the poor people in Honduras. Dear Sinisters, let's
not forget that this world is not only aboutlying on the bed adn dreaming
while listening to B&S.

There are people going hungry
Far away
The've got nothing on their plates
And you're feeling your fat face
With every single bite of cake

(Century of fakers)

So please please do something.
For everybody interested I have an account of a trustworthy organisation.

So long and thanks for your help

Stephan