Sinister: "You're rendering that scaffolding dangerous".

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 7 14:20:30 GMT 1998

Greetings all.....

Kin Woo wrote.....

             On the Tindersticks mailing list they're listing their the last
few
albums they bought. Why don't we do something else different and instead
name some act or band who we think is severely underrated and whom all
us listees should listen to???

The Crocketts for a start. They're fantastic and brilliant and they write
good songs, much better than Bewitched  who are a pile of pants and wouldn't
know a good song if it kicked them up the arse.

Seriously though, I think EVERYONE should check Hefner out if they already
haven't, cos they are ace, so there.  Best newish band of the year by far.
Topper as well are another shit hot band who don't get as much attention as
they deserve, buy the new single if you can find it.

There's some great albums been released down the years which are severely
underrated as well. Colour Of Spring and Spirit of Eden by Talk Talk, Soul
Mining by The The, the first two Julian Cope albums, anything on Ankst
Records, all worth a good listen or ten.

Bye bye

El Hombre Del Mullet