Sinister: Blue/Black or Dark brown?

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 7 15:56:25 GMT 1998

Hello teddy bears,

boo! I am on my work break, and picked up mail, to find lovely LOVELY Marco
had mailed some some fun IRC scripts, tried to go into Sinister chat, and
none of the channels worked, bugger bugger bum poo not fair. I have just
eaten EGGS CHIPS AND BEANS, yes, I know most of the time I am a sophisticate
who eats alfalfa sprouts and whatever poncey version of Mineral Water that
is flavour of the month, but there are some times, when only eggs chips and
beans will do! CORR!

Hehe, the Cornelious album is good. I bought a Money Mark CD the other day,
I think everyone should buy it!! WHo cares about the SONG, the CD's shaped
like a funny lil' man bending down! I have never seen a non-circle CD
before! Buy it! I must say though, for a CD stuck in the 'ambient/trance'
section of Action Records, its about as dancy as Nick Drakes techno-scratty
album, 'I've got a lovely bunch of pineapples so screw you PUNK' released
just after Byrter Layter...

I also got a VELOCETTE single, called Spoilt Children - 'cos Get Yourself
Together, which Nick taped for me (Nick if you read this could you mail me
please?? I lost your address when we changed pooters and I'm stuck, help)
was FABOO! But I am not so impressed with Spoiled Children, no no no....
also bought was the Mercury Rev single cos it was one pound, and a Three
Johns album for 300 pennies...heh heh, and blooe hairdye....I may never use
it though....

IOoooh! Gary wrote:

> The Crocketts for a start. They're fantastic and brilliant and they write
> good songs, much better than Bewitched  who are a pile of pants
> and wouldn't know a good song if it kicked them up the arse.

Yes but would you trust someone who can't even SPELL B*Witched?? I know I
would not!! B*witched's only sore point is the amount of yukky denim poo.
The Corcketts couldn't shag their way out of a paper bag. B*witched, would
set the paper bag on FIRE baby....

*perks up*

>anything on Ankst Records, all worth a good listen or ten.

A-ha! YES! May the English Suporters of Ankst INFORM YOU! ANkst records is
fantastic, rule of thumb, on Ankst - good. THere you go! From the early
Furries, to Gorkys, to Melys I mean just plain wow!Now it is
ANKSTMUSIK....and the Rheinhallt H rowlands album is out soon and I'm buying
it cos they are fabby.

There's going to be a borstal breakout. Argh.

*shrinks and dies*

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel