Sinister: Belle and Sebastian are not snogging.

Jake kenny at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 7 16:06:07 GMT 1998

On the matter of the private lives of the band, I thought that I would send
in this quote, it is from the sleeve notes of tigermilk (the full script is
on the Jeepster page);

"Belle and Sebastian are not snogging. Sometimes they hold hands, but that
is only a display of public solidarity. Sebastian thinks Belle kicks with
the other foot. Sebastian is wrong...."

Just change the names and we have the answer.............

I'm off to burn flies,
Jake