Sinister: XXXXXXXXXXX

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 7 16:23:07 GMT 1998

	Underrated bands... hmmn, I think we're getting into a
sticky area with this, but let's see. Personally I think that Kenickie
were tragically underated. You should hear 'and that's why' from
their new album. W!O!W! It's on my worldwide tape-tree tape, but
not my inferior british tape-tree tape (any comment on which would
be welcome...)
	There seem to be a lot of celebrities crawling out of the
woordwork, suspicious or not. If Barbara Flynn or Sophie Aldred
have been lurking, then they can have my list crush votes. I'm
serious, I spent days watching educational TV in the vain hope of
something presented by SA. I hope someone's voted for me... but
It cant be likely. Are bribes allowed...?
	Meanwhile please answer my wonderful competition to this
address, since I won't be using the other one at all whe I've a very
nice one here, thankyouverymuch. Except for the way it screwed
up earlier this month and bounced everything back. If anyone tried
to mail me, try again now. I hope it works. If not, try the address
below, which is forwarded here.
	All of which is very dull I'm sure, but (reminder - put some
ludicrous excuse here) which I'm sure you'll all agree makes it all
fine and dandy. This list is very entertaining and you don't get
stupid spam mailings like they've been plagued with at the CU list
recently so keep up the good work.

				WeeJay XXXXXXXX

				(and XXX for recent performance)

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Manipulating you illicitly since 1979
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)