Sinister: taping stuff for people and so on

azrael kwl96 at xxx.edu
Sat Nov 7 16:41:37 GMT 1998

At 6:42 -0500 07/11/98, Vanessa R. Siegl wrote:
[Just read the message of the girl who was trying to get her friend
[into Belle and Sebastian and who she thinks was making fun of her
[shrine ...now I know that problem too well ... My best fried hates
[most of the music I like so I have given up basically ...I make him a
[tape once a year or so but he just is not into what I am like ....
[
[Best thing is just to ignore people and enjoy what you like I guess
[....
[
[
[ vanxxxx

exactly.

two of my housemates (well, one of them doesn't really live here, but his
girlfriend does) were saying how they didn't like belle and sebastian. i
was in the room and they were apologizing to me and stuff and i was just
like "hey, it's your opinion."
i mean, just because someone doesn't like your music doesn't mean you have
to feel personally offended.
of course, if they start making fun of *you* for it, kick their ass.

-kerry
"if you don't ask me out to dinner i don't eat."
	-stanley donwood