Sinister: Celebrities?

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sat Nov 7 16:59:09 GMT 1998

Sarah Starry Fluffster the Queen of Preston just mentioned how the
chat room seems to be in a heap - indeed it does, as does the whole
of the Virgin IRC net - I'll try and find someone online and see
what's what.

Oh I never mentioned - I got a mysterious and sexy email the other
week from someone who tickled my fancy and mentioned they found
Sinister from the Melody Maker's "Top Ten Mailing Lists".  Come on
out the woodwork you!  And can anyone tell me perchance if it was
true that MM mentioned us in their silly charts malarkey in the last
month or two, and if so can I have a copy to put on the wall next to
my latest map of confirmed listee snog-ins?  I'd love a photocopy,
unless we came 10th.

I'm always up for people sharing musical finds on the list but
please: let's not have *just lists* of "bands I like" - we've been
through this lots and lots of times before and it's so dull if
everyone just bangs in a 1-to-10.  The resources to run this list are
limited for the size of it and we need to keep a focus: so if you can
tell us WHY you think we should hear Ken's Dad's Dog's Dead then
that's great, but no bare lists please, because they're too easy to
do and of little value and my computer will blow up.

Would I look sweet in a duffel coat?  Would anyone make me mittens
attached with a string to go with it if I did?  I'm serious.

And come on you lot, you're all celebrities on this list.  Don't
start putting on your best pants and combing your hair just because
Winston Churchill and Michael Bentine and Monica Lewinsky have joined
the list!  I liked you all tousled and frisky.

honey xxx