Sinister: irc again

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sat Nov 7 17:16:34 GMT 1998

Sorry another mail - I've spoken to the Ops at Virgin and our very
own chatroom, #Sinister will be back on line in "5 minutes".  It
sounds as if they need to get a plumber in though, so beware of
problems.

For people who've never been along before, if you're got an IRC
program like mIRC or GlobalChat, you need to connect to the server
"chat.virgin.net", join the room "#Sinister" and then tart around.
If you're befuzzled by that, go to www.jeepster.co.uk and read
instructions - please don't mail me asking just now as I'm pretty
swamped myself, but someone else on the list can help out.  If there
isn't someone in the room when you get there, they'll be along in a
minute or two I'm sure.

honeyagain xxx