Sinister: boring lists!

r. h. wilde77 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 7 17:25:50 GMT 1998

p.s. mitchell wrote:

>I'm always up for people sharing musical finds on the list but
>please: let's not have *just lists* of "bands I like" - we've been
>through this lots and lots of times before and it's so dull if
>everyone just bangs in a 1-to-10.  The resources to run this list are
>limited for the size of it and we need to keep a focus: so if you can
>tell us WHY you think we should hear Ken's Dad's Dog's Dead then
>that's great, but no bare lists please, because they're too easy to
>do and of little value and my computer will blow up.

 brad and i kinda have a neat way of describing bands.
we sorta take it from conan i guess w/ "if they mated".
for example:  if Galaxie 500 got it on w/ the Velvet Undergroud
they'd have a kid named Luna.
i guess it helps you get a better feel for what you'd be listning
to. i agree lists are pretty boring.

                      just a thought,

                            robbie